Monday, January 03, 2011

Red Card

I had designed another card for the new year celebration .
It is different than the first one, it is simple and designed with illustrator .It got also some light decorations and it had some transparent layers .It contains a transparent bouquet of flowers surrounded by some decorations  and framed with a simple frame .
All this artwork is designed with the symbol panel of illustrator ,the frame by the brush panel and choose borders to choose the frame and the type tool and I used the wrap text option in the option bar of the text tool.
I just wanted to add  one more card for the group of cards on the blog . 
I explained in brief how to make test yourself and try to make on I gave you the key to start .If you have any question contact me on my email .


Enjoy trying .   
THANKS
Manal Raafat

No comments:

The Quote Of The Day.

You lie the loudest when you lie to yourself.

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Subscribe to get all our new posts free via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Like