Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Queen Meresankh III, King Khafra's Wife... with Illustrator lesson.

She is the wife of the pharaoh Khafra and a grand-daughter of the Egyptian pharaoh Khufu.Her   parents were brother and sister[ Hetepheres II and Prince Kawab ].She had married the pharaoh Khafra of the Fourth dynasty of Egypt and bore him four sons and one daughter .  


Queen Meresankh III, King Khafra's Wife

That  photo for the statue of Queen Meresankh III [right ] and her mother Hetepheres II [left] .
I don't like the dullness of the photo ,It is very pale ,so again I changed the background and adjust the picture that is the way .Just read more.

As I was preparing for the mother's day I found that picture .I fixed it and I felt it is nice for the mother's day as a mother and daughter true picture and story ,so I used it in designing my card .
I fixed it with photo-shop [you can fined that in Arts Of Photos] ,then  I designed the card  with illustrator 

HOW TO DESIGN THE CARD ?


 Open new document in illustrator with 2 Art-boards and dimensions of 400 x 600 pixels.

The first Art-board 
  1.  Place the photo [File menu -Place] ,and scale it using the Free Transform Tool.
  2. Add new layer and drag it under the background layer and draw a rectangle all around the document with no stroke and the color you like .
  3.   Select the new layer and then go to the Effect Menu and select Texture and then Grains .
 The second Art-board 
  1.  Draw a rectangle all around the document with no stroke and the color you like ,then go to the Effect Menu and select Texture and then Grains .
  2. With the Text Tool write what you like .
Save your work. 

No comments:

The Quote Of The Day.

You lie the loudest when you lie to yourself.

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Subscribe to get all our new posts free via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Like